Hyundai Parts & Collision Info
HOW TO FIND A REAL EXPERT
It’s easy. Simply ask your collision repair center if they’re a Hyundai Recognized Collision Repair Center. These centers have been factory-certified as having the right facility, training, equipment and tools to properly repair your vehicle with Hyundai Genuine Parts.
THERE’S NO SUBSTITUTE FOR HYUNDAI GENUINE PARTS
If your Hyundai is ever in a collision, there’s only one way to be sure that it will be restored to its original, pre-collision condition.
Insist that your collision repair center use Hyundai Genuine Parts.
By insisting that your repair center use Hyundai Genuine Parts, your repaired Hyundai’s appearance will not only be restored to its original condition, it’s overall structural integrity, integral safety systems and performance will also be maintained.
Often referred to as Original Equipment Manufacturer or “OEM” parts, Hyundai Genuine Parts are made with the same precise design specifications, exacting quality, and demanding performance standards as the parts that were originally used to build your Hyundai.
Using 100% Hyundai Genuine Parts ensures your Hyundai manufacturer’s warranties—and any applicable extended warranty— are intact and, in the process, help to preserve your vehicle’s value.
DID YOU KNOW…
- Not all collision repair centers use Hyundai Genuine Parts. Talk to your collision repair center and your insurance provider. Then insist on Hyundai Genuine Parts.
- You may have the right, in many states, to choose the collision repair center you want to fix your vehicle. In many states, you are not obligated to use the insurance company's center or choose from a group of centers the insurance company recommends. Consumer rights vary by state. Check your state's regulations. (For additional insights, please visit: www.crashrepairinfo.com)
- You may also have the right to demand Hyundai Genuine Parts are used to repair your vehicle. Consumer rights vary by state. Check your state’s regulations.
- Many states require that the type of parts being used to repair a vehicle be disclosed on the repair estimate. Consumer rights vary by state. Check your state’s regulations.
- To ensure that any applicable manufacturer’s and/or extended warranties remain valid, the use of Hyundai Genuine Parts is strongly recommended.
- All Hyundai Genuine Parts are covered by a 12-month Replacement Parts and Accessories Limited Warranty. Contact your local Hyundai dealer for details.
EVERY PART IN YOUR HYUNDAI PLAYS AN IMPORTANT PART
To ensure that your driving experience is consistently a safe and enjoyable one, your Hyundai relies on a multitude of remarkably sophisticated parts, systems and advanced technologies—all designed to work together.
From its bumpers, structural and body parts to its suspension, electrical and powertrain components, each and every part has an important role to play. When a repair center is allowed to use anything less than Hyundai Genuine Parts, you run the risk of having your vehicle’s appearance, performance, reliability—and even its safety—compromised. Not to mention voiding one or more warranties.
Fortunately, when you know what to look for in your auto insurance policy the authorized use of less than Hyundai Genuine Parts is easy to identify and, with a little effort, relatively simple to avoid.
IT GENUINELY PAYS TO KEEP YOUR HYUNDAI 100% GENUINE
- If your Hyundai is ever in a collision, there’s only one way to be sure that it will be restored to its original, pre-collision condition.
- After a collision, insisting that Hyundai Genuine Parts be used to repair your vehicle provides several obvious, and not so obvious, benefits:
- LIKE-NEW APPEARANCE – Nothing looks better than the factory-spec quality, precise fit and unsurpassed finish of Hyundai Genuine Parts.
- OPTIMUM STRUCTURAL INTEGRITY & SAFETY – Hyundai Genuine Parts are precision engineered and manufactured to match the same high standards for quality, performance, durability and safety as the parts they replace.
- 12-MONTH / 12,000-MILE WARRANTY – Covers repair or replacement of any Hyundai Genuine Replacement Parts supplied by Hyundai that are defective in material or factory workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
- PROTECTED WARRANTIES – The use of Hyundai Genuine Parts is strongly recommended to keep any applicable manufacturer and extended warranties intact.
- PROTECTED RESALE VALUE – Using only Hyundai Genuine Parts also helps protect your vehicle’s trade-in and resale values. Anything else may negatively impact both.
LEARN WHAT TYPE OF PARTS TO AVOID
After a collision, some auto insurance companies may recommend, or even specify to the collision repair center, the use of non-Hyundai Genuine Parts to repair a vehicle. That’s why it’s so important to check your insurance policy for parts descriptions that include:
LIKE KIND & QUALITY (LKQ) PARTS – These are “recycled” OEM parts from salvage (aka, junk) yards. Often, they’ve been previously repaired or reconditioned but there is no way to ensure the proper fit or function with your vehicle.
REMANUFACTURED PARTS – These are previously used, damaged or worn-out OEM parts that have been refurbished, repaired, or entirely rebuilt by an outside source.
AFTERMARKET PARTS – While new, these imitation OEM parts (aka, Quality Replacement Parts) are not Hyundai Genuine Parts and are not regulated, or crash tested, by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
NOTE: If you find any of these terms in your auto insurance policy, contact your insurance provider. They may be able to provide you with a “rider,” or a new policy, that specifies the use of Hyundai Genuine Parts.
Hours of Operation
- Service & Parts
Monday - Friday
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Service & Parts
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:30 pm
8:00 am - 12:00 pm